- Expanded Sexual Harassment Training Requirements (SB 1343)
- “Omnibus” Sexual Harassment Bill (SB 1300)
- Prohibition on Confidentiality in Sexual Harassment Settlement Agreements (SB 820)
- Targeting Provisions Precluding Sexual Harassment-Related Testimony (AB 3109)
- Expanded Sexual Harassment Liability in Business, Service, or Professional Relationships (SB 224)
- New Defamation Protections for Sexual Harassment Complaints, Investigations and References (AB 2770)
- Harassment and Discrimination Protections in Building and Construction Trade Apprenticeships (AB 2358)
- Human Trafficking Awareness Training for Hotel Employees (SB 970)
- Harassment and Eating Disorder Training for Talent Agencies (AB 2338)
- Lactation Area Cannot be a Bathroom (AB 1976)
- Required Number of Female Directors for California Corporations (SB 826)
- Clarifications Regarding Ban on Prior Salary History Inquiries (AB 2282)
- Clarified and Tightened Exceptions to “Ban the Box” Limitations (SB 1412)
- California’s Minimum Wage Increases Again (SB 3)
- Inspection of Payroll Records (SB 1252)
- On-Duty Rest Periods Permitted for Certain Unionized Employees at Petroleum Facilities (AB 2605)
- Later Meal Periods Proposed for Certain Commercial Drivers (AB 2610)
- PAGA Exemption Provided for Certain Unionized Construction Workers (AB 1654)
- Potential Joint Liability for Employers that Contract with Port Drayage Service Providers (SB 1402)
- Publicly-Available Injury and Illness Reports (AB 2334)
- Whistleblower Retaliation Protections for Legislative Employees (AB 403)
- California Agencies Publish Resources Regarding AB 450, and District Court Enjoins Portions of It
- Expedited Enforcement of ALRB Awards (AB 2751)
- Family Leave Benefits for Military-Related Purposes (SB 1123)
- Paid Family Leave Changes (AB 2587)
MUNICIPAL-LEVEL EMPLOYMENT DEVELOPMENTS
- San Francisco's Salary History Ban Ordinance Differs Slightly From AB 2282
- San Francisco Amends its Ban-the-Box Law, Effective October 1, 2018
Virtual Training Seminars
Letizia HR Solutions is excited to be offering both live virtual seminars and on-demand seminars on a variety of topics including, "California Employment Law Essentials for Business", AB1825 Compliant Harassment Prevention for Supervisors, Performance Management, Leadership Skills, Effective Human Relations Management, and more!
Human Resource Solutions & Consultation
Don't Let Employee Relations and Human Resource Issues Undermine Your Business.
You have a vision for your company's growth. Are your employees keeping up with that vision? To stay competitive in today's fast-paced economy, it's crucial that your workforce not only keeps pace with - but enhances - your business growth.
With extensive experience of more than 30 years in human resource management and business strategy, I can design a step-by-step, cost-effective plan for you to achieve optimum ongoing productivity for your company.
- Innovative and reliable HR solutions
- Expert experience, reasonably priced
- Short-term and long-term assistance
- Management development and training
- Ongoing HR management and support
Local references available.
Call today for a FREE initial consultation!